JBL Professional IRX108BT | Powered 8" PA loudspeaker with bluetooth
The IRX108BT draws from seven decades of legendary JBL engineering to deliver an ultra-portable, reliable system designed to outperform similar competing systems—and some bigger systems, too. The 8-inch IRX108BT produces the highest measured volume and the widest frequency response in its class, with SPL, wattage and performance ratings equivalent to much larger loudspeakers.
Sound your best in seconds with real-world EQ presets modeled after a range of common performance scenarios. Built-in dbx AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression protects speakers—and your ears—by automatically stopping feedback before it starts. One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected, ensuring every word is heard loud and clear.
Built-in Bluetooth audio streaming—accessible at the push of a button—lets you play backing tracks, video soundtracks or recorded music between sets; link two speakers to create a true stereo image. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs and an XLR loop-out to connect additional speakers round out I/O options.
The IRX108BT is engineered to deliver big-system sound in a compact footprint. Its ultra-lightweight, durable polypropylene cabinet will have you loading in and out in minutes, and ergonomic handles make transport a breeze. In short, you’ll enjoy big, crystal-clear sound without the hassle of hauling a huge system.
Like every JBL speaker, the IRX108BT undergoes 100 hours of stress testing to ensure it’ll perform flawlessly in real-world conditions.
- Authentic 8-inch JBL woofer
- Four real-world EQ presets take the guesswork out of optimizing sound.
- dbx AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression stops feedback before it starts.
- Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks and backing tracks.
- One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected.
- Wide frequency response: 54 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Lightweight design: 17.4 lbs
- Wattage: 1,300W
- 2 XLR/TRS combo input jacks and 1 XLR out offer a range of connectivity choices.
- Mic/Line selection switch enhances versatility
- Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy.
- Durable honeycomb polypropylene grille is road-tested for reliability.
- Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options.
SYSTEM TYPE: Powered 8” two-way
CABINET: Polypropylene with full grille
MAX SPL: 124 dB peak
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3 dB): 54 Hz – 20 kHz
POWER RATING: 1300 watts peak
INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10k ohm balanced
\COVERAGE PATTERN: 90º (horizontal) x 60º (vertical) nominal
BLUETOOTH: Audio streaming, Bluetooth version 5.0
DSP: 4 presets, feedback suppression, ducking
I/O: 2 XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs, 1 XLR pass-thru output
MOUNTING: 35 mm pole socket
NET WEIGHT: 17.4 lb (7.9 kg)
DIMENSIONS (D x W x H): 10.15 x 12.32 x 19.15 in (258 x 313 x 486 mm)