JBL SYNTHESIS 4312SE (Pair) | High performance studio monitor loudspeaker
The JBL SYNTHESIS 4312SE is a high performance 3 way studio monitor loudspeaker comes with the 70th Anniversary limited editon badges and owner's certificate, which was devloped to honor the 70th anniversary of the legendry brand JBL.
For more than 70 years, JBL has been providing audio equipment for concert halls, recording studios and movie theaters around the world and has become the trusted choice of leading recording artists and sound engineers. The 4312SE honors that legacy with the iconic 12-inch (300mm) 3-way configuration that dates back to 1968 with the original Model 4310 Control Monitor
JBL 4312SE delivers crisp, powerful bass along with realistic and dynamic highs even at the highest listning level.
The JBL 4312SE is sold as mirror-image pair of loudspeakers with one having the tweeter on the left side and the other having the tweeter on the right side, yet neither one is marked or defined as a “LEFT” or “RIGHT” channel loudspeaker. Which one should be used for the left channel and which one should be used for the right channel will depend on a combination of factors including the listening distance from the speakers, the width of the room, acoustic reflectivity of the room, and horizontal versus vertical positioning of the loudspeaker.
* 3 way bass reflex Monitor speaker
* 12 inch Aqua-Plas®- coated pure pulp cone woofer
* 5 inch Polymer coated pure pulp cone midrange
* 1 inch Magnisium/ Aluminium alloy dome tweeter with waveguide
* Recommended Amplifier power: 10-200W RMS
* Frequency response(-6db): 44Hz-40kHz
* Sensitivity (2.83V@1m): 90db
* Nominal impedence: 6 ohms
* Enclosure type: Bass reflex via Front-firing port
* Inputs: 5way binding posts
* Front panel Mid and High frequency Trim Controls
* Dimension: (HxWxD) 597mm x 362mm x 305mm
* Weight: 25.2kg each
* Finish: Black Woodgrain Finish with Black Cloth Grill
JBL 4312SE loudspeakers are sold in mirror-image matched pairs with consecutive serial numbers. The outer carton serves to protect to internal cartons each containing a single loudspeaker with a removable grille.