KLH Concord | 2.5-Way Floorstanding loudspeaker (Pair)
Named after Concord Avenue in Boston, the birthplace of KLH, this floorstanding speaker offers high performance and affordability. The Concord is a 2.5-way bass-reflex design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, and an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate. Internally braced with 3/4 MDF, the Concord can efficiently play deep bass that typically only comes from subwoofers.
- 2.5-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Black Oak and European Walnut finishes.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Stamped steel driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- 5-Way Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 28Hz-23KHz+/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Power handling: 225 watts
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 600Hz and 2.6KHz
- Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 45 lbs.